Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Day 1 - Crappy
GOAL: Lose 52 Pounds (242 to 190)
BY: Some time soon... TBD
Today is the first day I felt ok enough to actually start working out again. After traveling to China and Singapore, then getting bronchitis and walking pneumonia, it has been a long road to feeling decent. But I am there.
So far I don't have a great plan other than working out and eating better. I am going to take this week to figure it out. However, I am not going to sit stagnant for another week.
I did a 2 mile walk. Man I am out of shape... worked up a good sweat and felt challenged. But it is a start.
I also cut my calories down to 2000. I am still figuring out what a good target caloric intake is to get my weight down at a decent rate while still feeling ok.
That's it... Still a little depressed feeling after being sick for so long! Getting over that feeling of, "well, this is just how I am now" during a long sickness.
Happier posts to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment